Tuesday, June 26, 2007

# 5 2nd day of 23 things

Morning, I am at it again with reading and having "fun" exploring the 23 things. I am thinking of photos that have been stored on my hard drive for years and want to share them with family members that live out of state by using Flickr. Granted the photos are older but it seems like the older the better. I look forward to spending more time on the computer uploading pictures for family to view. I managed to finish a knitted dishcloth that I started last week last night. I have started a bath mat using 4 strands of cotton. The bath mat is about 1/4 of the way done. I need to take pictures of the projects that I have finished. Maybe tonight I could do that! Why does it seem that there is not enough time in a day! I need to retire soon.

2 comments:

Lindabeekeeper said...

Many people sell their crafts on the internet or sell patterns. Maybe there is a whole new career out their for you in cyberspace.

knittingchic said...

I have thought of that but working full time does not allow enough time to make everything I want now!