Wednesday, August 15, 2007

# 21 Podcasting

Where is the picture? I have never been one to like radio talk shows. This podcasting falls right in there for radio talk show. Although the knitting podcasts are not interesting to me without the video, I need pictures. I tried genealogy podcast and it seems that it holds my interest more than the knitting did. I guess videos and pictures are not necessary with genealogy. It is interesting to hear about others and their adventures. It is kinda like a telephone call instead of face to face, when you don't know what to look at when things get boring or don't relate to anything. I noticed that the podcasting does not tell you how long it is. I don't know whether I will be listening for 2 minutes or 25 minutes. It does not matter but I keep wondering if the topic or cast will get any better or how much longer kinda thing.

No comments: