Thursday, August 16, 2007

# 23 Summary of the 23 Things

Well, I did it! I have completed the 23 things. I have experienced new technology that I had not be exposed to before. I would have never known about this technology had it not been for the 23 Things offered through our library system. Thank you to all of the individuals who have had a hand in putting it all together. I enjoy some well most of the 23 things. I would like to continue to use Flickr, YouTube, and Overdrive. I may even set up a blog for private use. There is only so much time in a day for computer work, knitting, and genealogy. Genealogy could be an all day thing itself. I would love to be able to knit ALL day, oh the projects I could complete. Life moves on and time does not slow down for anyone or anything. The technologies may be able to assist in making life easier but takes time to set up and maintain. Learning new things whether technology or something about yourself is always a challenge. I believe learning should never stop of anyone.

2 comments:

Sara smile said...

Congratulations! Glad you've complete 23 Things. Make sure to check other HCPL blogs, too. Keep working those keys and keep bloggin on and on and on...
SaraSmile.

IrmBrown said...

Congrats on finishing your 23 things. You did a great job. Hope you'll find you can continue to blog... no reason you can't use this one...