Friday, July 20, 2007

#9 Useful library related blogs and/or news feeds

Okay back to the 23 things...#9 I created a news feed on my bloglines. It will be quick and easy to pick up the latest news of what is going on around the county and state. I looked for a feed on Weather.com but did not find one. I really don't listen to the news at home anymore due to it being the same every evening, who shoot who and for what? I would rather be knitting or enjoying my family instead of watching tv. I will skim the headlines online and be done with the rest of the news. I have looked at other public library websites but could not see a feed/link to add to my bloglines. All is interesting to learn about.

1 comment:

HCPL Techincal Trainer said...

http://www.weather.com/weather/rss/subscription?from=footer

knitting chic, try the link above for weather rss feeds.