Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Thing # 7 Anything technology related

Well, I elaborated quite a bit on the other post earlier today. Technology does make it easier to share photos, stay in contact with family members in other states/countries. I wonder what would happen if we did not have the technology that we use and rely on everyday ever again? We would have to go back to snail mail for communicating with family. It would take weeks to get a response or to hear about family news. Pictures would be in boxes in a cluttered closet at home. Telephone communication would have to be the hurry up and get home so you don't miss a call. I rely on my cell phone to help me remember what I am to do on what day. My appointments or just reminders are so easy to keep on the cell phone and keeps me organized. The cell phone is portable, always with me, most of the time charged. Technology is wonderful and continously changing.

No comments: